Our client is an international leading content services provider that enables thousands of organizations to deliver better experiences to the people they serve. Awarded Great Place to Work, with more than 4,000 employees around the world, it’s widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with.
On their behalf, we are looking for a
JUNIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER
This is a full remote position, but you need to be located in Poland.
We take into consideration also students that have the availability to work full-time
- study/experience with Angular & Typescript
- Fluent English (mandatory)
- Clean code mindset
Salary range: the company is flexible and interested in understanding the desired compensation of the market
Perks & Benefits:
- Learning & Development– development budget (used for certifications, conferences, etc.), tuition assistance program, 4,000+ self-paced online courses, instructor-led webinars, mentorship programs, structured on-boarding experience full of trainings, dedicated Learning & Development department supporting our employees
- R&D focus– cutting edge technologies, constant modernization efforts, dynamic and innovative environment, dedicated R&D Education Services department to help you grow
- Work-life balance culture– flexible work environment and working hours (they are working in a task-based system!), possibility to work from home. They value trust, and they believe efficiency does not depend on your actual location, however they would like to spend time together in the office!
- Well-being– private medical healthcare, life insurance, gym reimbursement, psychologist & dietician consultation, wellness manager care, constant wellbeing programs
- Community Engagement– Volunteer time off (12h/year)
- Diversity & Inclusion– employee resource groups, inclusion benefits and policies
- Niceties & Events– quarterly profit sharing, culture & outings budgets, snacks and beverages, employee referral program, Christmas, birthday, baby gifts, constant incentives and employee programs